Experience the power of sound healing to help restore health and well being
with JANIE KEILWITZ, RN, MN, BSN
What is sound healing?
Sound healing/Acutonics is a powerful healing technique grounded in Oriental medicine, science, psychology and sound healing principals. This non-invasive medical approach utilizes therapeutic sound waves resonating from precision-calibrated tuning forks. The tuning forks are placed on acupuncture points and are used both on and around the body.
For decades tuning forks have been used in Western medicine for neurological testing and fracture assessment however their use in an Acutonics treatment is much more extensive. Healing vibrations from these specialized tuning forks work at the cellular level and help restore the body to it’s balanced state of health and well being.
Although acupuncture points are used, Acutonics differs from acupuncture in its use of gentle, sound vibration rather then invasive needles. Sound therapy works at the ceIlular level to promote deep healing. Its use of sound also differentiates it from other complimentary alternative medical therapies such as chiropractic and massage.
What does a sound healing meditation feel like?
Here is a demonstration for your enjoyment. Get comfortable and let the sound and frequencies relax you. For the best listening experience, use ear buds or headphones.
Free, Live Education Sessions
If you are interested in attending live, educational sessions with Janie, click on the button below and add your name to my email list to receive announcements. There is no cost and no obligation and we will not fill you inbox with sales promotions.
Benefits of Sound Healing
- Can help to restore health, well being and balance throughout the body
- Relieve pain and swelling
- Increase joint flexibility, movement and range of motion
- Decrease muscle/joint tension and stiffness
- Improve circulation and lymphatic flow
- Strengthen the immune system
- Improve digestion and elimination of wastes and toxins
- Provide relief from constipation and of gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Help the body recover from illness, traumas, surgeries and invasive medical treatments.
- Increase energy, vitality, clarity, creativity and intuition
- Improve posture and assists body to it's proper alignment
- Stimulate and strengthen internal organs
- Calm the nervous system, reduce stress symptoms and promote deep relaxation
- Promote deep, restful sleep
- Reconnect the body, mind and spirit
Services available from Janie
Sound baths are a powerful use of multiple sounds of Tibetan bowls, crystal bowls, chimes and tuning forks. All you have to do is relax, listen and feel the healing vibrations as Janie immerses you in the many frequencies as she plays. The sounds will nurture well-being and balance in your body for relaxation, sleep, immune system support and increased energy.
Sound Healing Treatment
Sound healing treatments feel relaxing and soothing to the body. Tuning forks are strategically placed onto areas of the body to treat muscular skeletal conditions, gastro intestinal conditions, sleep challenges, stress, anxiety, pain and many other conditions. They help to balance emotions, support the immune system and restore a feeling of physical, mental and emotional well-being.